GET AHEAD OF THE SCHEDULE - LET’S TALK!
Schedule a 30-minute consultation to get to know me and tell me what you and your senior student are looking for. Let’s see if this is a good fit.
“Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again.” ― Joseph Campbell
Watching the community come together to celebrate your child on their journey to adulthood is an amazing moment.
Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends gather to witness a sacred moment. It is a rich pageant of love and laughter. And because you and your child are so focused on remembering Torah portions and prayers, everything else fades into the background.
That’s where me and my camera come in. My job is to show you everything that happened that day. The secret glance a grandparent gives their beloved grandchild, a sweet, tender hug, tears of joy, appreciation, and relief. These are the stories I capture. Let me reflect back to you each and every moment.
WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
I offer several different photo packages.
- I'll show up on time and in a professional manner
- Adherence to synagogue rules.
- Telling the story of your child’s day.
- Awesome, authentic moments captured in my camera.
- Not to worry at all about photography and to be put at ease.
- That I will make you laugh.
- To shed some tears and see it on film
- That I will be out of the way, capturing everything you do not see.
- Courteous and kindness.
- Awesome amazing photos.